Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Greetings and Salutations,

To all 3.5 of you who view this blog, I want to apologize for a meaningless post, but I have to get this off of my chest... I. Love. Scotch.  By the way, in case the three of you are wondering who the other half of a person is, one of our fans is a midget.  A primordial dwarf to be more precise, so no sausage fingers or the like.  Honestly I have know idea how the blog knows to count them as half a view.  Anway.

I got home from work about an hour today and decided to open my new bottle of Dalwhinnie Single Highland Malt, aged 15 years.  Delicious, and this isn't to say it's the best scotch ever, but under the circumstances I am really enjoying this beverage.  Then I had a revelation and realized why Ron Burgundy was inspired to utter those famous words, because I to, love scotch, scotchy scotch scotch.

That's all for now, a review of the Dalwhinnie will, of course, follow.  Thanks all 3.5, oh, oops I offended the midget, all 3 of you for following us.

Best Regards,

David Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment